Booking and payment policy
- Fill up our online booking form
- Down payment of 25% of total cost (wire transfer directly to our bank) – please send us the deposition slip along with your passport copy. ( clients have to pay bank charge)
- Remaining amount you can pay after your arrival in Kathmandu either by cash or by your credit card (extra 4% will charge for credit card)
- All the payment should be finalized before the trek start.
Trip Cancellation policy of MAI
If anyone decides to cancel the trip with, MAI must be notified in writing. Without proper written notification, the trip amount will be forfeited. All the cancellation and refund will go under the following policy. The following policy is only applicable for Trekking, Tours and Peak Climbing.
- 75% refund will be provided 65 days prior to the trip date.
- 50% refund will be providing 64-30 days prior to the trip date.
- No refund will be provided 29 days prior to the trip date.
Trip Postponing Policy
- No additional amount to postponing the date within the same year,
- 5-15 % extra amount will be charge to postpone the trip for next year
- To postpone the trip more than a year gap, we will update the cost and let you know.