The only Annapurna Base Camp trek is designed for those who wants to be there in the short time and lost in the sanctuary. Located at the height of 4130m from sea the sea level , the heavenly amphitheatre setting of beautiful mountains is the heaven in the earth.
This is a world class adventure at an astonishing value. Encounter breathtaking scenery and rich beautiful culture on this amazing journey.
The only Annapurna Base Camp trek is designed for those who wants to be there in the short time and lost in the sanctuary. Located at the height of 4130m from sea the sea level , the heavenly amphitheatre setting of beautiful mountains is the heaven in the earth. The trail run through the different villages like Dhampus ,Landruk , Chhomrong to the heavenly Annapurna Sanctuary , playing hide and seek inside the Rhododendron , Bamboo , oak and other more vegetation. Tweedling sounds of birds , waterfalls and thundering running river along with towering snow capped mountains easily engross your senses.
- Massif Annapurna Mountains range with some of the world’s highest Mountains, Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167 m), Mt. Manaslu (8,156 m) Mt. Annapurna (8,091 m).
- Huge and colorful Rhododendron , Bamboo and Oak forest.
- Mesmerizing beautiful and greenery Landscape.
- Varieties of Flora and fauna .
- Wave like series of green hills .
- Panoramic and heavenly feeling in amphitheatre Annapurna Base Camp Trekking.
- Unique and rich culture of different indigenous group such as Magar, Gurung .
- Typical local settlement of Dhampus,landruk and Chhomrong .
- Airport arrival departure.
- Normal nice hotel accommodation in Kathmandu – 2 nights – twin share basis in BB Plan.
- All necessary land transport as per the itinerary .
- Tea house trekking with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and accommodation.
- Water purification liquid during trekking.
- 2-night hotel in Pokhara in normal nice hotel in BB Plan.
- Porter to carry the luggage and his salary.
- Trekking permit.
- Annapurna Conservation area Project (Acap) permits.
- First aid kit.
- Farewell dinner.
- Insurance for Nepali staffs.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Boiled drinking water, Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Emergency medical evacuation.
- Tips for staffs.
- Personal expenses and extra services beyond itinerary.
- Day: 01 Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Our staffs will be at airport to pick up you to the Hotel. Introduction with guide and short briefing about the trek.
- Day 02 : Drive to Pokhara by private bus and stay in hotel ( 6- 7 hours driving )
After breakfast drive to pokhara. Driving 6-7 hours on a busy Prithivi Highway will bring you, to Pokhara, beautiful city of Nepal. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 03 : Drive to Phedi and trek to Tolka ( 1,700m) 5-6 hours.
After breakfast prepare your baggage and ready to move, it takes around 1 and half hours to reach Phedi and trek to Tolka around 5-6 hrs.
- Day 04: Trek to Sinuwa (2,360 m) 7-8 hours walking.
- Day 05: Trek to Deurali (3200 m) 6-7 hours walking.
Trail goes slightly up inside the rhododendron forest and descent down the stone paved trails, which leads to the Bamboo. Around 3 hours walking from Chhomrong you will be in Dovan.Deurali is close from Dovan. It take around 3 hours to reach Deurali . Rocky trail goes slightly up up to Himalaya and climb around 1 hour on a rocky trail to reach up to Deurali. The more you walk, the more you gain the elevation, so drink enough water and walk slowly.
- Day 06: Trek to Annapurna Base camp (4,130 m).
After breakfast start to move towards Annapurna base Camp. It takes around 4 hours to reach Annapurna Base Camp. Enjoy the heavenly view, high and snow covered mountains around the base camp.
- Day 07: Trek back to Bamboo (2,310m).
Wake up early in the morning before sunrise, take your camera and snap the golden mountains during sunshine. Have your breakfast and ready to move down towards Bamboo.
- Day 08: Trek down to Chhomrong (2,170 m).
Continue walking to Chhomrong village.
- Day 09: Trek to New Bridge (1,360 m) and drive to Pokhara.
Today is the last day of the trek. After Breakfast descend down to Jhinu Khola and continue walks to new bridge. From New bridge drive to – Pokhara 3 hours walking and 3 hours driving.
- Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 11: Departure from Nepal.
Best physical condition is required to do trekking in Nepal in high altitude. Lots of up down includes while doing trekking. We suggest running, walking, hiking in the hill, climbing stairs rather than elevator to prepare for the trek. Include swimming, rowing, biking in your daily base training.
Basic further Experience to do Trekking
- One should be able to hike for 6-7 hours a day.
- One should be able to carry 8 kg themselves on backpack for preparation.
- We suggest you to run about 4/5 miles in home for the preparation with some load on your back for 2 to 3 months to make yours climbing much more easier. Or use treadmill for everyday running and walking.
- If you have uphill location/mountain then once a week you should go to hike with load packed bag pack. If you do not have mountain and high hills then use stairs to go up/down than elevator.
- Do regular swimming, biking, rowing for additional training
Want an in-depth insight into the Nepal travel? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed trip information lik visa info, how to get to your hotel, pretty much everything you need to know about the adventure and more.
Nepal is a country gifted with some of…read more
Approximately, 5, 00,000 people a year apply for…read more
Nepal नेपाल [nepal], officially the Federal Democratic Republic…read more
Considering the enduring popularity of Nepal as a…read more
Nepal has five climatic zones, broadly corresponding to…read more
There are four UNESCO World Heritage Sites in…read more
Kathmandu has the best health facilities in the…read more
Because of the following reason your trip will be special with us.
- Why with Mega Adventures International ?
MAI is a government register, legally authorized agency, run by the expertise on a responsible way.
- For excellent Services in reasonable cost
Being a local agency our cost, are always reasonable and fully covered all services that are mentioned in our packages, we always believe on transparency and there are no any hidden cost in our packages.
- For right information and proper counseling.
You can prepare well, only if you have right and proper information of your forthcoming events. Our travel experts always provide you proper info of your interested trip and communicate with you instantly with your queries, we will share all the fact of the places, where you are going to visit and guide you to prepare accordingly. We will show you the clear verbal trip, before you travel physically.
- To be a Responsible traveler
You can’t be responsible unless you are on a responsible hand. We always operate our trip in a responsible way. We give job to local guides and porters, we always focus on local products and encourage and assist you to travel without any carbon footprint.Beside that we are supporting local school and families. To be a responsible you should not have to pay extra.
- We have, well experienced crew, with instant decision making power
We are group of highly experienced team. We always believe in a systematic team work. Our team has a good knowledge of surrounding and circumstances, where we operate our trip. As you are in the hand of expert, you will enjoy your trip, without facing any difficulties , all forthcoming problems will solved by our expertise before knocking your doors .
- For Safety and Strong Communication
Safety is always first priority of MAI. We have good quality communication devices for remote area and we always focused on quality gears. Not only that our guides and porters also use quality gears and they are fully insured. We can only keep you safe, if we are in a safe side.
- To be like a local
Travelling is not only to see, it is also like to be, everybody will walk the same way, but we lead you differently in the same trial. Everybody can see everything, but there is something that you can only see and feel. We will bring you to the school of kids, farms of farmers and also to the home of locals, and also eating and dancing with local.
- We respect human and animal rights
We always care about our guides and porters, about their foods, accommodation and even about their gears. Our porters never carry the weight more than 25 kgs, we always provide good wages on time. Not only that we never allowed to load more weight for donkeys, yaks, and jopkeys and also consult with their owner to feed them on time.