The only Annapurna Base Camp trek is designed for those who wants to be there in the short time and lost in the sanctuary. Located at the height of 4130m from sea the sea level , the heavenly amphitheatre setting of beautiful mountains is the heaven in the earth. The trail run through the different villages like Dhampus ,Landruk , Chhomrong to the heavenly Annapurna Sanctuary , playing hide and seek inside the Rhododendron , Bamboo , oak and other more vegetation. Tweedling sounds of birds , waterfalls and thundering running river along with towering snow capped mountains easily engross your senses.
- Massif Annapurna Mountains range with some of the world’s highest Mountains, Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167 m), Mt. Manaslu (8,156 m) Mt. Annapurna (8,091 m).
- Huge and colorful Rhododendron , Bamboo and Oak forest.
- Mesmerizing beautiful and greenery Landscape.
- Varieties of Flora and fauna .
- Wave like series of green hills .
- Panoramic and heavenly feeling in amphitheatre Annapurna Base Camp Trekking.
- Unique and rich culture of different indigenous group such as Magar, Gurung .
- Typical local settlement of Dhampus,landruk and Chhomrong .
Kathmandu-Pokhara-Siwai-Jhinu Danda- Sinwa-Deurali-ABC-Bamboo- Jhinu-Pokhara- Kathmandu
- Airport arrival departure.
- Normal nice hotel accommodation in Kathmandu – 2 nights – twin share basis in BB Plan.
- All necessary land transport as per the itinerary .
- Tea house trekking with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and accommodation.
- Water purification liquid during trekking.
- 2-night hotel in Pokhara in normal nice hotel in BB Plan.
- Porter to carry the luggage and his salary.
- Trekking permit.
- Annapurna Conservation area Project (Acap) permits.
- First aid kit.
- Farewell dinner.
- Insurance for Nepali staffs.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Boiled drinking water, Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Emergency medical evacuation.
- Tips for staffs.
- Personal expenses and extra services beyond itinerary.
Day: 01 Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Our staffs will be at airport to pick up you to the Hotel. Introduction with guide and short briefing about the trek.
Day 02 : Drive to Pokhara by private bus and stay in hotel ( 6- 7 hours driving )
After breakfast drive to pokhara. Driving 6-7 hours on a busy Prithivi Highway will bring you, to Pokhara, beautiful city of Nepal. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Drive to Phedi and trek to Tolka ( 1,700m) 5-6 hours.
After breakfast prepare your baggage and ready to move, it takes around 1 and half hours to reach Phedi and trek to Tolka around 5-6 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Sinuwa (2,360 m) 7-8 hours walking.
Day 05: Trek to Deurali (3200 m) 6-7 hours walking.
Trail goes slightly up inside the rhododendron forest and descent down the stone paved trails, which leads to the Bamboo. Around 3 hours walking from Chhomrong you will be in Dovan.Deurali is close from Dovan. It take around 3 hours to reach Deurali . Rocky trail goes slightly up up to Himalaya and climb around 1 hour on a rocky trail to reach up to Deurali. The more you walk, the more you gain the elevation, so drink enough water and walk slowly.
Day 06: Trek to Annapurna Base camp (4,130 m).
After breakfast start to move towards Annapurna base Camp. It takes around 4 hours to reach Annapurna Base Camp. Enjoy the heavenly view, high and snow covered mountains around the base camp.
Day 07: Trek back to Bamboo (2,310m).
Wake up early in the morning before sunrise, take your camera and snap the golden mountains during sunshine. Have your breakfast and ready to move down towards Bamboo.
Day 08: Trek down to Chhomrong (2,170 m).
Continue walking to Chhomrong village.
Day 09: Trek to New Bridge (1,360 m) and drive to Pokhara.
Today is the last day of the trek. After Breakfast descend down to Jhinu Khola and continue walks to new bridge. From New bridge drive to – Pokhara 3 hours walking and 3 hours driving.
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 11: Departure from Nepal.
Thankful to Mega Adventures
You will arrive as a client and leave as a friend.