The area covered by massif Annapurna Mountains region in North West part of Nepal is known as Annapurna Region. Because of cultural varieties, mesmerizing landscape, snow covered high mountains and different flora and fauna makes Annapurna Circuit Trekking region one of the best destinations for trekkers around the globe.
This is a world class adventure at an astonishing value. Encounter breathtaking scenery and rich beautiful culture on this amazing journey.
The area covered by massif Annapurna Mountains region in North West part of Nepal is known as Annapurna Region. Because of cultural varieties, mesmerizing landscape, snow covered high mountains and different flora and fauna makes Annapurna Circuit Trekking region one of the best destinations for trekkers around the globe. Starting from Greenery hilly region crossing different rivers, stream, waterfalls, fertile agricultural land, different indigenous community, massif forest offering the natural music of different chirping birds, colorful dancing butterfly, trail of Annapurna Circuit Trekking slowly and gradually leads you up to the smiling high silver mountains to world’s biggest pass, Thorong La (5416 m) to completely desert and naked hills of Mustang, where you can easily feel as if you are in Tibet.
Poon Hill on of the best view point , at the top of massive rhododendron forest offer the best view of towering snow capped Mt. Dhaulagiri ( 8167 m) , Mt. Annapurna ( 8091 m) Mt. Fishtail (6993m) along with mesmerizing landscape of waving green hills . The trail run through the different villages like Ulleri ,Tadapani , Chhomrong to the heavenly Annapurna Sanctuary , playing hide and seek inside the Rhododendron , Bamboo , oak and other more vegetation. Tweedling sounds of birds , waterfalls and thundering running river along with towering snow capped mountains easily engross your senses.
Annapurna Region offers the varieties of popular trekking route including Annapurna Circuit Trekking. Most of the route goes through semi-circular way, where necessarily one should not come to the same point at end, from where it starts.
Highlights of the trek
- Massif Annapurna Mountains range with some of the world highest Mountains, Mt.Dhaulagiri (8160), Mt. Manalsu (8156m) Mt. Annapurna (8091m).
- Huge and colourful Rhododendron forest
- Word highest Throng la pass (5416m).
- Famous and typical Temple of Muktinath, where at ones Hindu and Buddhist pray Mesmerizing beautiful and greenery Landscape.
- Biggest Gorges and holy fossils of Kaligandaki River.
- Unique and rich culture of different indigenous group such as Magar, Gurung and Thakali.
- Varieties of Flora and fauna.
- Wave like series of green hills.
- Panoramic and heavenly feeling in amphitheatre Annapurna Base Camp Trekking.
- Unique and rich culture of different indigenous group such as Magar, Gurung.
- Airport arrival departure and all necessary land transfer as per the itinerary.
- Normal nice hotel accommodation in Kathmandu – 3 nights – twin share basis in BB Plan.
- Guide, Transportation and entry permit during the city tour in kathmandu .
- Tea house trekking with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and accommodation.
- Water purification liquid during the trekking time .
- 2 night hotel in Pokhara in normal nice hotel in BB Plan.
- Professional English speaking Trekking Guide and his/ her salary.
- Porter to carry the luggage and his salary.
- Trekking permit.
- Annapurna Conservation area Project (ACAP) permits.
- First aid kit.
- Insurance for guide and porters.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Emergency medical evacuation.
- Tips for staffs.
- Personal expenses and extra services beyond itinerary.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathamandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: City tour and preparation day for trekking.
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar (830m) – 5 to 6 hrs drive.
- Day 04: Drive to Syange (2 hrs drive) and trek to Chamje – 4 hrs walking.
- Day 05 : Trek Chamje to Dhararpani (1810m) – 5 to 6 hrs walking
- Day 06 : Trek Dharapani to Chame (2725m). 6 hrs walking
- Day 07 : Trek Chame to Pisang (3190 m). 5 to 6 hrs walking
- Day 08: Trek Pisang to Manang (3500m) 5 hrs walking
- Day 09 : Rest in Manang for acclimatization- Hiking around Manang
- Day 10: Trek Manang to Yak Kharka (4090 m). Around 5 hrs walking
- Day 11 : Trek Yak kharka to Throung Phedi (4441 m) Walking around 6 hrs
- Day 12 : Thorung Phedi – Cross Throng la pass (5416 m) and trek to Muktinath. Around 8 hrs walking
- Day 13: Drive from Muktinath to Tatopani ( 1190 m) - 6 hours driving
- Day 14 : Trek Tatopani to Sikha ( 1940m) 4-5 hrs Walking
- Day 15: Trek sikha to Ghorepani ( 2860m) 5-6 hrs walking
- Day 16 : Hike Poon Hill ( 3200 m) and trek to tadapani ( 2630m) 6-7 hours walking
- Day 17 : Trek to Sinuwa (2170 m) 6-7 hours walking
- Day 18 : Trek to Deurali (3200 m) 6-7 hours walking
- Day 19 : Trek to Annapurna Base camp (4130 m) 5-6 hours walking
- Day 20 : Trek back to Bamboo (2310m) 6-7 hours walking
- Day 21 : Trek to Chhomrong (2170 m) 5-6 hours walking
- Day 22 : Trek to New bridge and drive to Pokhara: 6-7 hours walking / driving
- Day 23: Extra day in Pokhara - walking around the city
- Day 24 : Pokhara to Kathmandu: 7 hours driving
- Day 25: Departure
Best physical condition is required to do trekking in Nepal in high altitude. Lots of up down includes while doing trekking. We suggest running, walking, hiking in the hill, climbing stairs rather than elevator to prepare for the trek. Include swimming, rowing, biking in your daily base training.
Basic further Experience to do Trekking
- One should be able to hike for 6-7 hours a day.
- One should be able to carry 8 kg themselves on backpack for preparation.
- We suggest you to run about 4/5 miles in home for the preparation with some load on your back for 2 to 3 months to make yours climbing much more easier. Or use treadmill for everyday running and walking.
- If you have uphill location/mountain then once a week you should go to hike with load packed bag pack. If you do not have mountain and high hills then use stairs to go up/down than elevator.
- Do regular swimming, biking, rowing for additional training
Want an in-depth insight into the Nepal travel? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed trip information lik visa info, how to get to your hotel, pretty much everything you need to know about the adventure and more.
Nepal is a country gifted with some of…read more
Approximately, 5, 00,000 people a year apply for…read more
Nepal नेपाल [nepal], officially the Federal Democratic Republic…read more
Considering the enduring popularity of Nepal as a…read more
Nepal has five climatic zones, broadly corresponding to…read more
There are four UNESCO World Heritage Sites in…read more
Kathmandu has the best health facilities in the…read more
Because of the following reason your trip will be special with us.
- Why with Mega Adventures International ?
MAI is a government register, legally authorized agency, run by the expertise on a responsible way.
- For excellent Services in reasonable cost
Being a local agency our cost, are always reasonable and fully covered all services that are mentioned in our packages, we always believe on transparency and there are no any hidden cost in our packages.
- For right information and proper counseling.
You can prepare well, only if you have right and proper information of your forthcoming events. Our travel experts always provide you proper info of your interested trip and communicate with you instantly with your queries, we will share all the fact of the places, where you are going to visit and guide you to prepare accordingly. We will show you the clear verbal trip, before you travel physically.
- To be a Responsible traveler
You can’t be responsible unless you are on a responsible hand. We always operate our trip in a responsible way. We give job to local guides and porters, we always focus on local products and encourage and assist you to travel without any carbon footprint.Beside that we are supporting local school and families. To be a responsible you should not have to pay extra.
- We have, well experienced crew, with instant decision making power
We are group of highly experienced team. We always believe in a systematic team work. Our team has a good knowledge of surrounding and circumstances, where we operate our trip. As you are in the hand of expert, you will enjoy your trip, without facing any difficulties , all forthcoming problems will solved by our expertise before knocking your doors .
- For Safety and Strong Communication
Safety is always first priority of MAI. We have good quality communication devices for remote area and we always focused on quality gears. Not only that our guides and porters also use quality gears and they are fully insured. We can only keep you safe, if we are in a safe side.
- To be like a local
Travelling is not only to see, it is also like to be, everybody will walk the same way, but we lead you differently in the same trial. Everybody can see everything, but there is something that you can only see and feel. We will bring you to the school of kids, farms of farmers and also to the home of locals, and also eating and dancing with local.
- We respect human and animal rights
We always care about our guides and porters, about their foods, accommodation and even about their gears. Our porters never carry the weight more than 25 kgs, we always provide good wages on time. Not only that we never allowed to load more weight for donkeys, yaks, and jopkeys and also consult with their owner to feed them on time.