The area covered by massif Annapurna Mountains region in North West part of Nepal is known as Annapurna Region. Because of cultural varieties, mesmerizing landscape, snow covered high mountains and different flora and fauna makes Annapurna Circuit Trekking region one of the best destinations for trekkers around the globe. Starting from Greenery hilly region crossing different rivers, stream, waterfalls, fertile agricultural land, different indigenous community, massif forest offering the natural music of different chirping birds, colorful dancing butterfly, trail of Annapurna Circuit Trekking slowly and gradually leads you up to the smiling high silver mountains to world’s biggest pass, Thorong La (5416 m) to completely desert and naked hills of Mustang, where you can easily feel as if you are in Tibet.
Poon Hill on of the best view point , at the top of massive rhododendron forest offer the best view of towering snow capped Mt. Dhaulagiri ( 8167 m) , Mt. Annapurna ( 8091 m) Mt. Fishtail (6993m) along with mesmerizing landscape of waving green hills . The trail run through the different villages like Ulleri ,Tadapani , Chhomrong to the heavenly Annapurna Sanctuary , playing hide and seek inside the Rhododendron , Bamboo , oak and other more vegetation. Tweedling sounds of birds , waterfalls and thundering running river along with towering snow capped mountains easily engross your senses.
Annapurna Region offers the varieties of popular trekking route including Annapurna Circuit Trekking. Most of the route goes through semi-circular way, where necessarily one should not come to the same point at end, from where it starts.
Highlights of the trek
- Massif Annapurna Mountains range with some of the world highest Mountains, Mt.Dhaulagiri (8160), Mt. Manalsu (8156m) Mt. Annapurna (8091m).
- Huge and colourful Rhododendron forest
- Word highest Throng la pass (5416m).
- Famous and typical Temple of Muktinath, where at ones Hindu and Buddhist pray Mesmerizing beautiful and greenery Landscape.
- Biggest Gorges and holy fossils of Kaligandaki River.
- Unique and rich culture of different indigenous group such as Magar, Gurung and Thakali.
- Varieties of Flora and fauna.
- Wave like series of green hills.
- Panoramic and heavenly feeling in amphitheatre Annapurna Base Camp Trekking.
- Unique and rich culture of different indigenous group such as Magar, Gurung.
Kathmandu, Besi Shahar, Chame, Manang, Throng la pass, Jomsom, tatopani , Sikha, Ghorepani , Tadapani , Pokhara , Kathmandu
- Airport arrival departure and all necessary land transfer as per the itinerary.
- Normal nice hotel accommodation in Kathmandu – 3 nights – twin share basis in BB Plan.
- Guide, Transportation and entry permit during the city tour in kathmandu .
- Tea house trekking with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and accommodation.
- Water purification liquid during the trekking time .
- 2 night hotel in Pokhara in normal nice hotel in BB Plan.
- Professional English speaking Trekking Guide and his/ her salary.
- Porter to carry the luggage and his salary.
- Trekking permit.
- Annapurna Conservation area Project (ACAP) permits.
- First aid kit.
- Insurance for guide and porters.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Emergency medical evacuation.
- Tips for staffs.
- Personal expenses and extra services beyond itinerary.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathamandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: City tour and preparation day for trekking.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar (830m) – 5 to 6 hrs drive.
Day 04: Drive to Syange (2 hrs drive) and trek to Chamje – 4 hrs walking.
Day 05 : Trek Chamje to Dhararpani (1810m) – 5 to 6 hrs walking
Day 06 : Trek Dharapani to Chame (2725m). 6 hrs walking
Day 07 : Trek Chame to Pisang (3190 m). 5 to 6 hrs walking
Day 08: Trek Pisang to Manang (3500m) 5 hrs walking
Day 09 : Rest in Manang for acclimatization- Hiking around Manang
Day 10: Trek Manang to Yak Kharka (4090 m). Around 5 hrs walking
Day 11 : Trek Yak kharka to Throung Phedi (4441 m) Walking around 6 hrs
Day 12 : Thorung Phedi – Cross Throng la pass (5416 m) and trek to Muktinath. Around 8 hrs walking
Day 13: Drive from Muktinath to Tatopani ( 1190 m) – 6 hours driving
Day 14 : Trek Tatopani to Sikha ( 1940m) 4-5 hrs Walking
Day 15: Trek sikha to Ghorepani ( 2860m) 5-6 hrs walking
Day 16 : Hike Poon Hill ( 3200 m) and trek to tadapani ( 2630m) 6-7 hours walking
Day 17 : Trek to Sinuwa (2170 m) 6-7 hours walking
Day 18 : Trek to Deurali (3200 m) 6-7 hours walking
Day 19 : Trek to Annapurna Base camp (4130 m) 5-6 hours walking
Day 20 : Trek back to Bamboo (2310m) 6-7 hours walking
Day 21 : Trek to Chhomrong (2170 m) 5-6 hours walking
Day 22 : Trek to New bridge and drive to Pokhara: 6-7 hours walking / driving
Day 23: Extra day in Pokhara – walking around the city
Day 24 : Pokhara to Kathmandu: 7 hours driving
Day 25: Departure