Trip: Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek
Highlights of the trek
- Massif Dhauligiri Mountains range with some of the world highest Mountains, Mt. Dhaulagiri I (8,160 m), Mt. Manalsu (8,156 m) Mt. Annapurna (8,091 m).
- Unique cultures and lifestyle of Magar (Oldest ethnic people in Nepal)
- One of the most formidable passes – French Pass Dhampus Pass and Hidden Valley.
- Unforgettable Mt. Dhaulagiri 8,167 m circuit trek – seventh highest mountain in the world & fifth highest mountain in Nepal.
- One of the most adventure flight Jomsom to Pokhara
Arrival City Kathmandu
Departure City Kathmandu
Price Per Person
Trekking Days 15
Max Elevation 5360m/17585ft
Trkking & Sightseeing
Trkking & Sightseeing
Best Season March, April, May, June,September, October& November.
Kathmandu- Beni- Dharapani- Italian Base Camp- Dhaulagiri Base Camp- French Pass- Dhampus Pass- Jomsom- Pokhara
- All necessary airport arrival departure as per the itinerary.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 3 nights in normal nice hotel in BB Plan – twin share basis.
- Hotel in Pokhara 1 nights in normal nice hotel in BB Plan- twin share basis.
- Flight from Jomsom – Pokhara-Kathmandu for clients and guide
Domestic airport tax.
- Transport form Kathmandu- Beni for clients , guide & equipments.
- All necessary camping equipment’s.
- Tented accommodation in twin share basis during the trekking period.
- Kitchen tent, dinning tent, Toilet tent, Shower Tent and all necessary members’ tents.
- All necessary kitchen and dining equipment like; chairs, tables.
- All necessary food prepared in the camp by our professional cook.
- Professional English speaking guide and his salary.
- All necessary Salary (cook, Asst cook, member porter, camping porter).
- TIMS Permit.
- Annapurna Conservation area project fee.
- Farewell dinner.
- Insurance for Nepali staffs.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Drinking water, Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Emergency medical evacuation.
- Tips for staffs (mandatory)
- Personal expenses and extra services beyond itinerary.
Day 01: Arrived in Kathmandu. MAI representative will pick up you in the airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02 : Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley and Preparation day.
Day 03 :Drive to Beni form Kathmandu (850 m) by Car/Bus
Day 04 :Drive to Babiachor (950 m) and trek to Dharapani (1,400 m)
Day 05 :Trek to Muri (1,850 m)
Day 06 :Trek to Boghara (2,080 m)
Day 07 :Trek to Dobang (2,520 m)
Day 08 :Trek to Choriban Khola (3,110 m)
Day 09 :Trek to the Italian Base Camp (3,660 m)
Day 10 : Acclimatization and rest day.
Day 11 :Trek to the Glacier Camp (4,210 m)
Day 12 : Trek to the Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4,740 m)
Day 13 : Another acclimatization and rest day.
Day 14 : Cross the French Pass (5,360 m), then trek to the Hidden Valley (5,200 m)
Day 15 :Cross Dhampus pass (5,200 m), and trek to Yak Kharka (3,680 m)
Day 16 :Trek to Jomsom (2,710 m)
Day 17: Fly to Pokhara, and sightseeing around Pokhara Valley.
Day 18 : Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 19 : Extra day in Kathmandu.
Day 20 : Departure
They were reliable, timely, organized and above all fun!
My experience with Mega Adventures could not have been any better! When I arrived in Kathmandu, I was warmly received by a member of the staff who, after dropping my bags off at the hotel, kindly led me around the city. After spending a few days exploring that wonderful city and meeting my climbing guide, we flew out to Lukla to begin our trek. Our goal was to summit Island Peak with a stop at Everest base camp along the way for acclimatization. Throughout the trek, my guide and porter were incredibly supportive and engaging and taught me so much about the region and culture. Although we ultimately were unable to summit Island peak due to weather conditions (one of the greatest challenges of climbing) we did reach approximately 6,000m, the highest I had ever been. I was immensely satisfied with the climb. Though I have taken a mountaineering course previously and had the opportunity to climb many of the highest peaks in Washington State, I was new to the Himalayan Mountains. My guide taught me several new techniques to enhance safety while climbing and provided a safe, encouraging environment. I would highly recommend this guiding company, as they were reliable, timely, organized and above all fun!