MAI offers ultimate lungs challenging three passes trek in a proper acclimatizing way, which help you to conquer these dramatic passes. way Gokyo Lake Trek in exclusive way where every hiker are able to enjoy the beauty of EBC as well as Gokyo Lake in a dramatic dramatic way. It is one of the world popular trekking trail not only because of its elevation because of local Sherpa people’s hospitality and welcoming faces makes all visitors happy. The famous mountains such as Cho Oyu (8153m), Lothse (8511m), Nuptse (7879m), Makalu (8470m), Ama Dablam (6856m) and many more unnamed mountains are located in the Khumbu region. This is the most concentrated mountain region with the highest mountains of the world, where more than 200 peaks are higher than 6000m.
Highlights of the trek
- One of the most adventure flight in the world.
- Scenery of world’s most spectacular mountains.
- Unique cultures and lifestyle of legendary Sherpa’s.
- Follow the footsteps of renowned climbers; Tenzing Norgay Sherpa, Sir Edmund Hillary.
- Discovering some of the old and famous monastery in the lap of mountains.
- Searching the mysterious and mythical snow man Yeti.
- Years old mani stone, engraved with Tibetan Buddhist prayers.
- Challenging hikes to Kalapathar, Nagakarshang, and Everest Base camp trekking in less oxygen.
- Incredible khumbu Glacier.
- Some of the danger glacial lake because of global warming.
- Incredible and challenging passes.
- Pristine Gokyo lake.
- Flora and Fauna in side Sagarmatha National Park, listed in UNESCO.
Kathmandu-lukla-Namche-Tengboche-Chhukung – Kongmo la – Lobuche- Everest
- Necessary Airport arrival departure .
- Normal Nice Hotel Kathmandu with Deluxe Room (AC) for 4 nights with Bed and breakfast /twin sharing basis .
- Flight fare from Kathmandu – Lukla- Kathmandu for members.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu with private transport and entry permit.
- Flight fare from Kathmandu- Lukla- Kathmandu for guides.
- Full board tea house trekking cost with breakfast, lunch, dinner & accommodation /twin sharing basis room .
- Water purification liquid during trekking .
- Professional English guide and his Salary.
- Necessary number of porter and their Salary.
- Trekking permit .
- Sagarmatha national park permit.
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner
- Insurance for Nepali staffs.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Emergency medical evacuation.
- Tips for staffs .
- Personal expenses and extra services beyond itinerary.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02 : City tour and preperation day
Day 03 : Fly to Lukla (2810m) and trek to Phakding ( 2630m)
Day 04 : Trek to Namche (3440m)
Day 05 : Acclimatization day- Hike Khumjung Valley (3753m) and back to Namche
Day 06 : Trek to Tengboche ( 3867m)
Day 07 : Trek to Dingboche (4350m)
Day 08 : Trek to Chhukung ( 4743m)
Day 09 : Acclimatization day – Hike to Chhukung ri ( 5404m)
Day 10 : Kongmala Pass ( 5535m)- Lobuche (4930m)
Day 11 : Trek to Gorakshep ( 5170m) EBC ( 5360m) Gorakshep
Day 12 : Hike Kalapather( 5545m) and trek to Dzongla
Day 13 : Cross Chola pass ( 5368m) and trek to Taknak (5025m)
Day 14 : Trek to Gokyo (4750m)
Day 15 : Rest day- Hiking to Gokyo Ri (5357m)
Day 16 : Cross Renjo la ( 5390 m) and trek to Lumden
Day 18 : Trek down to Namche
Day 19 : Namche-Lukla
Day 20 : Lukla – ktm
Day 21 : Rest day
Day 22 : Departure
They were reliable, timely, organized and above all fun!
What is the success rate for your trips?
We have 95% success rate for Everest base camp.
Can I get single supplement services in Kathmandu and during trekking? What will be the extra cost?
Yes single supplement services are available. You should have to inform us during booking time. The cost for SS is USD 350 per person
How can I pack my luggage? How much I can carry in the flight? Where to store the extra things in Kathmandu?
First separate the things that you need during trekking and packed it in your duffle bag. Your duffle bag will carry by your porter. Keep your valuable things in your day bag such as wallet, passport, camera, cell phone, money etc which you will carry during the entire trek. Extra things which are not necessary during trekking will store in your hotel safely at Kathmandu. The maximum weight limit to lukla flight is 15 kg including your hand bag.
In case of bad weather if flight is cancel what will be the alternatives?
If this happen we will try the possible flight of next day also try the chopper flight to Lukla. All the ticket cost will refund if you took a Helicopter flight
What sort of food can I expect in trekking? Can I get vegetarian food?
Both vegetarian and non vegetarian food is available, but we highly recommend you to have vegetarian food which is more healthy and hygienic. Various continental items are available and you can choose it from the menu. Consult with your guide before ordering the meal, they will suggest you the best.
Can I order my food or fixed menu?
Yes you can order as per your interest, you may not know the quantity of the dishes so better to consult to your guide before make order.
Can I get hot lunch or packed?
You can get hot lunch every day.
What about Drinking water? And where can I get it?
We will provide water purification chlorine drops to purify your water. Your guide will assist you to fill the water bottle. You have to pay extra if you want to pay hot boiled water.
Is hot shower available on the way?
Bucket hot will serve if you want to take shower. You can take shower in Phakding and Namche while going up. We don’t recommend you to take shower in high altitude, above Namche bazaar while going up. You should have to pay extra for your shower, which is around $3 for each shower.
Do I need to carry toilet paper myself?
Toilet paper may not be available in every stop, that’s why we strongly suggest you to carry your own.
How many miles have to walk in entire trek?
You will cover 50 miles / 100km from lukla to lukla
What about if my pace is slower than other trekkers?
There will be always some assistant guide with you can walk in your own pace.
How can I communicate with my friends and family?
Let us know if you need local sim card for your cell phone when you are in Kathmandu, we will manage it for you. Cell phone covers almost all the way to Base Camp. You can also insert data services in your sim card.
Can I charge my cell phone and camera on the way?
Most of the place the power source is solar, so the charging ports are only available on the lobby of the tea house. They will charge you (money) while recharging your devices. Better to consult your guide before charging the devices.
How much extra money required?
We kindly suggest you to bring around USD 300 as extra money. You need extra money to tips, to buy some souvenirs, to use internet services and also for your shower and charging your devices.
Are there bank on the way? Or can I use my credit card during trekking?
There is a bank in Namche which you can use. But we suggest you to bring extra money from Kathmandu. Credit is not accepted on the way. For extra services beyond the packages cost you need to pay my cash.
When and how to tips guide and porter?
You can tips guide and porter at the end of trek in lukla. Collect the amount from all the trekkers, better to tips by the group rather than individually.
What will be the minimum amount of that guides and porter expected as tips?
You can tips guide minimum USD 150 and porter 100 in total.