2 Hours Gosaikunda/Lagtang Valley Heli tour has designed as life time experience flight for those nature lover, and god seekers who can not to trek and can’t manage more days for travel. This flight will give you opportunity to visit holy lake of Langtang region where one can darshan Lord Shiva and Parbati and get blessed.
The Gosaikunda area has been delineated as a religious site. Hindu Mithology attributesGosaikunda as the abode of the Hindu deities Shiva and Parbati. The Hindu scriptures Bhagavata Purana, Vishnu Purana and the epics Ramayana and Mahabharata refer to Samudra manthan, which is directly related to the origin of Gosaikunda. Its waters are considered holy and of particular significance during the Gangadashahara and the Janai Purnima festivals when thousands of pilgrims from Nepal and India visit the area.  Gosaikunda is believed to have been created by Lord Shiva when he thrust his Trishul (holy Trident) into a mountain to extract water so that he could cool hisstinging throat after he had swallowed poison.
- An opportunity for Lord Shiva and Parbati Darshan for Salvation.
- Take a deep bath holy bath in Gosaikunda and Havana/Puja opportunity for Hindu.
- Take 2 hours aerial flight to Gosaikunda with stunning view of the Himalayas.
- Have Tibetan breakfast at Langtang Valley.
- Explore Langtang Valley Himalayas.
- Give your family an opportunity for life time Darshan for Lord Shiva and Parbati.
- All Transportation
- 2 Hours heli rides
- 30 min. to 1 hours Puja, explore time
- Bottle of water/Cold beverages
- Tips and Gratuities for Guide and Drivers
- Personal nature expenses
6:00 AM: Hotel to Airport
6:30 to 8:30 AM: Fly to Gosaikuda do Havana Puja and visit Langtang village for Breakfast.
9:00 AM: Transfer to Hotel
* Plan time may differ due to weather condition.
* You can inquire for 2 nts 3 days packages with Pashupatinath Darshan and City Tours