Mega Adventures International research team has recently discovered this route which is culturally unique and naturally untamed. Cultural practices and festivals of Gurung community, century’s old farming and pasturing practice and traditional houses of local people, and their daily household activities, which are completely detached with modernity, are enough to bring the feeling of ancient human civilization.
This is a world class adventure at an astonishing value. Encounter breathtaking scenery and rich beautiful culture on this amazing journey.
Mega Adventures International research team has recently discovered this route which is culturally unique and naturally untamed. Cultural practices and festivals of Gurung community, century’s old farming and pasturing practice and traditional houses of local people, and their daily household activities, which are completely detached with modernity, are enough to bring the feeling of ancient human civilization. Beside this, untamed natural beauty, floating widely under the shadow of high mountains such as, Manaslu, Annapurna . Himchuli, fishtail, evoke the trekkers to get lost around the periphery.
The trek begins from Besisahar after 6 hrs drive from Kathmandu. We will then walk about max 3 hrs for the first day and reach to Majhgaun. We will have full day cultural program where local people will present different kind of cultural dance of Gurung community. After Philiso, team will spend the night in tented camp until we reach to Naiche Village. We will explore different untouched places with the magnificent view of High Himalayas and different lake with dense forest during this trek interacting local people with local cultural. We will celebrate their life, culture during our last day of the trek. This trek will give us immense opportunity to explore the beauty of local lifestyle of Gurung community.
Highlights of the trek
- Unique culture and untamed nature.
- Friendly and welcoming local people.
- Typical local house of local communities and unique lifestyle .
- Get lost under the shadow of majestic mountains such as Mt. Manaslu and Mt. Annapurna.
- Dense forest and lakes in the lap of high mountains .
- Mesmerizing landscapes view of top snowcapped peaks to flat lowland .
- Chirping sound of different birds inside the dense forest .
- All necessary airport arrival- departure and land private transport as per the itinerary.
- 4 nights Hotel in Kathmandu in normal nice hotel in B/B plan.
- All necessary camping equipment.
- Tented accommodation in twin share basis during the trekking period and home stay.
- Kitchen tent, dinning tent, Toilet tent, Shower Tent and all necessary members’ tents.
- All necessary kitchen and dining equipment like; chairs, tables.
- All necessary food prepared in the camp by our professional cook.
- Can fruits, fresh local fruits and vegetables.
- One professional English speaking guides and required assistance and their salary.
- All necessary porters and salary.
- Trekking permit.
- First aid kit.
- Insurance for Nepali staffs.
- Farewell dinner.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Service beyond the itinerary.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation.
- Tips for Nepali staffs .
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: City tour and preparation day in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar trek to Majgaun (1590). Homestay in Village.
Day 04: Trek to Philiso (2200m). Home Stay
Day 05: Trek to Baraha Pokhari (3100m). Overnight Camping
Day 06: Trek to Odhar (3696m). Overnight Camping
Day 07: Explore around Odhar and Komre danda
Day 08: Trek to Naiche (1600m). Stay in Homestay
Day 09: Trek down to Hile and Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 10: Rest and shopping day in Kathmandu. Farewell dinner
Day 11: Final Departure.
|Trip start||trip end||trip status||cost|
|Wednesday, 3 January||Saturday, 13 January||Available||$1,450.00|
|Mt. Everest Heli Tour 4 Hrs||1 Day||$4,000.00|
|Gosaikunda Pilgrimage Heli Tour 2 Hrs||1 Day||$2,000.00|
|Mt. Everest Heli Tour||3 Days||$5,000.00|
|Muktinath & Damodar Kunda Pilgrimage Heli Tour||1 Day||$4,000.00|
|Shivapuri Day Hike||1 Day||$80.00|
- Fill up our online booking form.
- Down payment of 25% of total cost (wire transfer directly to our bank).
- Please send us the deposition slip along with your passport copy ( clients have to pay bank charge).
- Remaining amount you can pay after your arrival in Kathmandu either by cash or by your credit card ( extra 4% will charge for credit card).
- All the payment should be finalize before the trek start.
Trip Cancellation policy of MAI
If anyone decides to cancel the trip with, MAI must be notified in writing. Without proper written notification, the trip amount will be forfeited. All the cancellation and refund will go under the following policy. The following policy is only applicable for Trekking, Tours and Peak Climbing.
- 75% refund will be provided 65 days prior to the trip date.
- 50% refund will be providing 64-30 days prior to the trip date.
- No refund will be provided 29 days prior to the trip date.
Trip Postponing Policy;
- No additional amount to postponing the date within the same year,
- 5-15 % extra amount will be charge to postpone the trip for next year
- To postpone the trip more than a year gap, we will update the cost and let you know.
If our fixed departure dates doesn’t match your holidays , feel free to let us know your appropriate dates. We will organize this trip in your given dates also. No sooner you send us email our travel expert quickly respond you with all details.
Do you like to do something different than in our standard itinerary or do you want to designed your own travel itinerary. Please send us your travel plan, we are always happy to organize your trip, depending on a itinerary specially designed by yourself. More than that our travel expert will help you to designed a perfect itinerary based on your raw ideas. Feel difference with us while exploring the untamed land with our expert.
Best physical condition is required to do trekking in Nepal in high altitude. Lots of up down includes while doing trekking. We suggest running, walking, hiking in the hill, climbing stairs rather than elevator to prepare for the trek. Include swimming, rowing, biking in your daily base training.
Basic further Experience to do Trekking.
- One should be able to hike for 6-7 hours a day.
- One should be able to carry 8 kg themselves on backpack for preparation.
- We suggest you to run about 4/5 miles in home for the preparation with some load on your back for 2 to 3 months to make yours climbing much more easier. Or use treadmill for everyday running and walking.
- If you have uphill location/mountain then once a week you should go to hike with load packed bag pack. If you do not have mountain and high hills then use stairs to go up/down than elevator.
- Do regular swimming, biking, rowing for additional training
Want an in-depth insight into the Nepal travel? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed trip information lik visa info, how to get to your hotel, pretty much everything you need to know about the adventure and more.
Nepal is a country gifted with some of…read more
Approximately, 5, 00,000 people a year apply for…read more
Nepal नेपाल [nepal], officially the Federal Democratic Republic…read more
Considering the enduring popularity of Nepal as a…read more
Nepal has five climatic zones, broadly corresponding to…read more
Kathmandu has the best health facilities in the…read more
Because of the following reason your trip will be special with us.
Why with Mega Adventures International ?
MAI is a government register, legally authorized agency, run by the expertise on a responsible way.
For excellent Services in reasonable cost
Being a local agency our cost, are always reasonable and fully covered all services that are mentioned in our packages, we always believe on transparency and there are no any hidden cost in our packages.
For right information and proper counseling.
You can prepare well, only if you have right and proper information of your forthcoming events. Our travel experts always provide you proper info of your interested trip and communicate with you instantly with your queries, we will share all the fact of the places, where you are going to visit and guide you to prepare accordingly. We will show you the clear verbal trip, before you travel physically.
To be a Responsible traveler
You can’t be responsible unless you are on a responsible hand. We always operate our trip in a responsible way. We give job to local guides and porters, we always focus on local products and encourage and assist you to travel without any carbon footprint.Beside that we are supporting local school and families. To be a responsible you should not have to pay extra.
We have, well experienced crew, with instant decision making power
We are group of highly experienced team. We always believe in a systematic team work. Our team has a good knowledge of surrounding and circumstances, where we operate our trip. As you are in the hand of expert, you will enjoy your trip, without facing any difficulties , all forthcoming problems will solved by our expertise before knocking your doors .
For Safety and Strong Communication
Safety is always first priority of MAI. We have good quality communication devices for remote area and we always focused on quality gears. Not only that our guides and porters also use quality gears and they are fully insured. We can only keep you safe, if we are in a safe side.
To be like a local
Travelling is not only to see, it is also like to be, everybody will walk the same way, but we lead you differently in the same trial. Everybody can see everything, but there is something that you can only see and feel. We will bring you to the school of kids, farms of farmers and also to the home of locals, and also eating and dancing with local.
We respect human and animal rights
We always care about our guides and porters, about their foods, accommodation and even about their gears. Our porters never carry the weight more than 25 kgs, we always provide good wages on time. Not only that we never allowed to load more weight for donkeys, yaks, and jopkeys and also consult with their owner to feed them on time.