The Mardi Himal trek is designed for those who wants to be there in the short time and lost in the sanctuary. The trail run through the different villages & forest like Dhampus ,Potana , Forest Camp, playing hide and seek inside the Rhododendron , Bamboo , Oak and other more vegetation.
The Mardi Himal trek (4,500 m) is designed for those who wants to be there in the short time and lost in the sanctuary.
Total 13 days trip from Kathmandu to Kathmandu. Start after your arrival in Kathmandu. Final preparation and take adventures drive to Dhampus via Pokhara. Total 7 days from Dhampus to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500 m) and back to Pokhara. The Mardi Himal trek is designed for those who wants to be there in the short time and lost in the sanctuary. The trail run through the different villages & forest like Dhampus ,Potana , Forest Camp, playing hide and seek inside the Rhododendron , Bamboo , Oak and other more vegetation.
- Massif Annapurna Mountains range with some of the world highest Mountains, Mt. Dhaulagiri (8176 m), Mt. Manalsu (8156 m) Mt. Annapurna (8091 m)
- Huge and colorful Rhododendron forest
- Mesmerizing beautiful and greenery Landscape
- Unique and rich culture of different indigenous group such as Magar, Gurung and Thakali.
- All necessary airport arrival departure as per the itinerary.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 3 nights in normal nice hotel in BB Plan – twin share basis.
- Hotel in Pokhara 2 nights in normal nice hotel in BB Plan- twin share basis.
- Flight/ Trenaspot from Kathmandu – Pokhara- Kathmandu for clients and guide.
- Domestic airport tax.
- Transportation from Pokhara – Phedi- Pokhara.
- Breakfast – lunch and dinner during the trekking period.
- Boiled water during the trek.
- Tea house accommodation during the trekking.
- Professional English speaking guide and his salary.
- Porter Salary.
- Annapurna Conservation area permit fee.
- Trekking permit (TIMS).
- Farewell dinner.
- Insurance for Nepali staffs.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Emergency medical evacuation.
- Tips for staffs .
- Personal expenses and extra services beyond itinerary.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02 : City tour around in Kathmandu and Preparation day for trekking.
- Day 03 Drive to Pokhara to Dhampus (1650 m)
- Day 04: Trek from Dhampus to Forest Camp (2480 m)
- Day 05: Trek form Forest Camp to Low camp (3150 m)
- Day 06: Trek from Low Camp to High Camp (4200 m)
- Day 07: Hike to Mardi Himal Base ( 4500 m) Camp and back to High Camp (4200 m)
- Day 08: Rest day at High Camp (4200 m)
- Day 09: Trek back form High Camp to Siding Village (1280 m)
- Day 10: Trek back form Siding Village to Pokhara
- Day 11: Pokhara to Kathmandu, Take a 25 minutes flight or 6/7 hour Drive.
- Day 12: Rest day in Kathmandu
- Day 13: Departure
Best physical condition is required to do trekking in Nepal in high altitude. Lots of up down includes while doing trekking. We suggest running, walking, hiking in the hill, climbing stairs rather than elevator to prepare for the trek. Include swimming, rowing, biking in your daily base training.
Basic further Experience to do Trekking
- One should be able to hike for 6-7 hours a day.
- One should be able to carry 8 kg themselves on backpack for preparation.
- We suggest you to run about 4/5 miles in home for the preparation with some load on your back for 2 to 3 months to make yours climbing much more easier. Or use treadmill for everyday running and walking.
- If you have uphill location/mountain then once a week you should go to hike with load packed bag pack. If you do not have mountain and high hills then use stairs to go up/down than elevator.
- Do regular swimming, biking, rowing for additional training
Want an in-depth insight into the Nepal travel? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed trip information lik visa info, how to get to your hotel, pretty much everything you need to know about the adventure and more.
Nepal is a country gifted with some of…read more
Approximately, 5, 00,000 people a year apply for…read more
Nepal नेपाल [nepal], officially the Federal Democratic Republic…read more
Considering the enduring popularity of Nepal as a…read more
Nepal has five climatic zones, broadly corresponding to…read more
There are four UNESCO World Heritage Sites in…read more
Kathmandu has the best health facilities in the…read more
Because of the following reason your trip will be special with us.
- Why with Mega Adventures International ?
MAI is a government register, legally authorized agency, run by the expertise on a responsible way.
- For excellent Services in reasonable cost
Being a local agency our cost, are always reasonable and fully covered all services that are mentioned in our packages, we always believe on transparency and there are no any hidden cost in our packages.
- For right information and proper counseling.
You can prepare well, only if you have right and proper information of your forthcoming events. Our travel experts always provide you proper info of your interested trip and communicate with you instantly with your queries, we will share all the fact of the places, where you are going to visit and guide you to prepare accordingly. We will show you the clear verbal trip, before you travel physically.
- To be a Responsible traveler
You can’t be responsible unless you are on a responsible hand. We always operate our trip in a responsible way. We give job to local guides and porters, we always focus on local products and encourage and assist you to travel without any carbon footprint.Beside that we are supporting local school and families. To be a responsible you should not have to pay extra.
- We have, well experienced crew, with instant decision making power
We are group of highly experienced team. We always believe in a systematic team work. Our team has a good knowledge of surrounding and circumstances, where we operate our trip. As you are in the hand of expert, you will enjoy your trip, without facing any difficulties , all forthcoming problems will solved by our expertise before knocking your doors .
- For Safety and Strong Communication
Safety is always first priority of MAI. We have good quality communication devices for remote area and we always focused on quality gears. Not only that our guides and porters also use quality gears and they are fully insured. We can only keep you safe, if we are in a safe side.
- To be like a local
Travelling is not only to see, it is also like to be, everybody will walk the same way, but we lead you differently in the same trial. Everybody can see everything, but there is something that you can only see and feel. We will bring you to the school of kids, farms of farmers and also to the home of locals, and also eating and dancing with local.
- We respect human and animal rights
We always care about our guides and porters, about their foods, accommodation and even about their gears. Our porters never carry the weight more than 25 kgs, we always provide good wages on time. Not only that we never allowed to load more weight for donkeys, yaks, and jopkeys and also consult with their owner to feed them on time.