Total 13 days trip from Kathmandu to Kathmandu. Start after your arrival in Kathmandu. Final preparation and take adventures drive to Dhampus via Pokhara. Total 7 days from Dhampus to Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500 m) and back to Pokhara. The Mardi Himal trek is designed for those who wants to be there in the short time and lost in the sanctuary. The trail run through the different villages & forest like Dhampus ,Potana , Forest Camp, playing hide and seek inside the Rhododendron , Bamboo , Oak and other more vegetation.
- Massif Annapurna Mountains range with some of the world highest Mountains, Mt. Dhaulagiri (8176 m), Mt. Manalsu (8156 m) Mt. Annapurna (8091 m)
- Huge and colorful Rhododendron forest
- Mesmerizing beautiful and greenery Landscape
- Unique and rich culture of different indigenous group such as Magar, Gurung and Thakali.
Trekking & Sightseeing
Kathmandu- Pokhara- Dhampus- Forest Camp- High Camp- Base Camp
- All necessary airport arrival departure as per the itinerary.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 3 nights in normal nice hotel in BB Plan – twin share basis.
- Hotel in Pokhara 2 nights in normal nice hotel in BB Plan- twin share basis.
- Flight/ Trenaspot from Kathmandu – Pokhara- Kathmandu for clients and guide.
- Domestic airport tax.
- Transportation from Pokhara – Phedi- Pokhara.
- Breakfast – lunch and dinner during the trekking period.
- Boiled water during the trek.
- Tea house accommodation during the trekking.
- Professional English speaking guide and his salary.
- Porter Salary.
- Annapurna Conservation area permit fee.
- Trekking permit (TIMS).
- Farewell dinner.
- Insurance for Nepali staffs.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Emergency medical evacuation.
- Tips for staffs .
- Personal expenses and extra services beyond itinerary.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 : City tour around in Kathmandu and Preparation day for trekking.
Day 03 Drive to Pokhara to Dhampus (1650 m)
Day 04: Trek from Dhampus to Forest Camp (2480 m)
Day 05: Trek form Forest Camp to Low camp (3150 m)
Day 06: Trek from Low Camp to High Camp (4200 m)
Day 07: Hike to Mardi Himal Base ( 4500 m) Camp and back to High Camp (4200 m)
Day 08: Rest day at High Camp (4200 m)
Day 09: Trek back form High Camp to Siding Village (1280 m)
Day 10: Trek back form Siding Village to Pokhara
Day 11: Pokhara to Kathmandu, Take a 25 minutes flight or 6/7 hour Drive.
Day 12: Rest day in Kathmandu
Day 13: Departure