Many people among the world dreamed to reach to Everest Base Camp, mecca of adventure, as a life time experience. Everest Base Camp is considered 50 places of the world to visit before you die by BBC. Featured in world class magazines and adventure lovers, Everest Tour makes remarkable impact for adventure tour in the world. Now, you do not need to worry even if you have limited time to spend and not feel strong enough to walk. You just dream we will fulfill it. 2 Nights 3 days packages includes A 4 hours flight will take you to the Kalapatthar for mesmerizing panoramic view of Mt. Everest including giant mountains of Khumbu Himalayan ranges and take a High Altitude Breakfast with your friends and family at Everest View Lodge along with Full Day sightseeing of UNESCO World Heritage sites and ancient palaces, world pilgrimage sites that signifies bond of religious harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism. Sightseeing place includes Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swyambhunath and Patan Durbar Square with renowned registered Guide.
If you have less days, if you want to have family experience, if it’s your honeymoon trip, if you do not want to trek to Everest Base Camp then it’s a very good choices to experience the Himalaya.
- Stand at the elevation of 5545m at Kalapatthar/Everest Base Camp for breathtaking view of Mt.Everest Himalaya and Overfly of Mt. Everest.
- Experience the aerial view of the Himalaya and Nepalese Mountain.
- Unforgettable breakfast experience in Everest View Hotel at the elevation of 3,800 meter.
- View the most dangerous airport of the world 2 nd position by National Geographic documentary.
- Bring your family and friends for lifetime experience flight of the world.
- Experience aerial view of Jungle, Mountains, rivers and villages of Nepal
- Experience UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Nepal
- Visit Old city and Market of Kathmandu Valley
- 5 Star Hotel accommodation with Luxury Transportation Services
Kathmandu – Lukla – Syangboche – Kalapatthar – Everest View Hotel – Kathmandu
- All Transportation as per activities
- 4 Hours helicopter rides
- Breakfast at Everest View Hotel at Syangboche
- Bottle of water/Cold beverages
- 2 Nights 5 Star Hotel Accommodation Deluxe room with Breakfast on twin sharing basis
- Guided City Tours with Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Tips and Gratuities for Guide and Drivers
- Lunch and Dinner except for welcome and farewell dinner
- Personal nature expenses
Arrival in Kathmandu transfer to Hotel. Visit old Market of Ason and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Heli Take Off/ Land at Kalapatthar/Beakfast at EVH and back to Kathmandu. Visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and have lunch at Boudhnath. Then visit Swyambhunath.
Visit Patan Durbar Square and transfer to Airport for final departure.