First climbed in 1955, Pharchamo Peak (6,187 M) is an attractive snow peak lying south of Tashi Lapcha. Pharchamo Peak has a north-by- northwest ridge, which rises from the crevassed glacier astride the Tashi Lapcha. The face of the ridge forms a uniform slope broken by crevasse and seraes rising from the rocky lower buttresses above the Drolambau Glaciers in the west. Rolwaling valley is the main access to Pharchamo Peak, though this route was closed for most of the 1980s due to potential dangers to porters crossing the Tashi Lapcha. The only other alternative route is from the Khumbu side via Namche Bazar and Thame. We offer best services and low cost for Pharchamo Peak.
Trekking, Climbing & Sightseeing
Deng- Yalung Ri Base Camp- Tashi Lapcha Pass- Pachherma Summit- BC-Namche- Lukla.
- All necessary airport arrival departure as per the itinerary.
- Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights including breakfast.
- Transportation for, full day sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Entry fee during sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Professional English speaking tour guide and his/her salary.
- Flight Lukla – Kathmandu for members, staffs and equipment’s.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Deng.
- Everest National Park entrance fees and Gaurishankar Conservation Area Permit.
- Tea house trek including food and accommodation in Tents.
- Climbing Guide, porters and necessary staffs during the trek.
- Pharchamo Peak climbing permit fee.
- Food, Tents and Kitchen equipment for climbing period.
- Boiled water, tea and coffee.
- Group climbing equipment such as rope, ice screws, snow pickets, etc.
- Climbing Guide, his equipment allowance and salary.
- Additional porters for carrying climbing gears.
- Salary and Insurance for all Nepali staffs.
- Farewell dinner.
- Insurance for Nepali staffs.
- First aid kit.
- Meals in Kathmandu (except welcome and farewell dinner).
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks on trek.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- All personal expenses.
- Personal medical and evacuation insurance.
- All other additional charges for additional services.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Final preparation day in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Deng
Day 04: Trek to Simigaon
Day 05: Trek to Drauangbu
Day 06: Trek to Beding
Day 07: Acclimatization at Beding
Day 08: Trek to Na
Day 09: Trek to Tso-Rolpa
Day 10: Trek to Yalung Ri base camp
Day 11: Trek to Glacier Kharka
Day 12: Trek to Drolumbau Glacier
Day 13: Trek to Pachherma BC after crossing Tashi Lapcha pass
Day 14: Summit up to Pachherma Peak and back to Base Camp
Day 15: Trek to Thame
Day 16: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 17: Trek to Lukla
Day 18: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 19: Kathmandu Rest Day
Day 20: Departure from Kathmandu.