Chitwan national park is the first and famous national park of Nepal. 50 different types of grass including tall elephant grass, more than 50 mammals, about 55 species of amphibians and reptiles are found there. It is the home of more than 10 endangered fauna: One- horned Rhinoceros, Gaur, Royal Bengal Tiger, Wild elephant, four horned antelope, Golden Moiter Lizard, Python, Gaint horn bill, Black Stook, white Stook etc. It is also famous for jungle safari on elephant back, which is the great opportunity to see rare one Horned Rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger.
Highlights of the trek:
- Massif Annapurna Mountains range with some of the world highest Mountains, Mt.Dhaulagiri (8160), Mt. Manalsu (8,156 m) Mt. Annapurna (8,091 m).
- Huge and colourful Rhododendron forest.
- Great opportunity to see rare one Horned Rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger.
Trekking and Safari
- All necessary transportation as per the standard given itinerary.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu in normal nice hotel in twin share basis in BB plan.
- 1 night accommodation in Pokhara in normal nice hotel in twin share basis in BB plan.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara tourist bus fare for clients, guide and porters
Pokhara- Nayapul – Pokhara private van
Pokhara –Chitwan Private Van
Bharatpur – Kathmandu flight fare for Group and guide
- 2 nights 3 days Jungle safari Package in Chitwan National Park with twin share accommodation and all meals.
- 3 meals and accommodation during the trekking period.
- Water purification liquid.
- TIMS permit for Trekking.
- Acap permit.
- Trekking guide salary.
- Porter salary during the trekking period.
- Fare well Dinner.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu ( expect farewell dinner ).
- Personal expenses.
- Other program and services beyond itinerary.
- Tips for staffs.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Emergency Medical evacuation.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Our representatives will pick up you in the airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Preparation day for trekking/ Half day city tour around Kathmandu
Briefing about your trip. Meeting with your trekking guide. Final check up your trekking gear. If you find some items missing, our guide will assist you to buy or hire in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara to Birethanti (1025m)
Early in the morning drive to Pokhara by tourist bus. It takes around 7 hours from Kathmandu to Pokhara. Same day drive to Birethanti on private van. Birethanti is the commence point of your trek.
Day 04: Trek to Ulleri (1960m)
Wake up around 6 am in the morning. After breakfast prepare your baggage and ready to move. It takes around 5 hours to reach Ulleri.Lunch will arrange on the way.
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2860m)
Wake up around 7 am in the morning. Have your breakfast and ready to move towards Ghorepani. It takes around 4 hours to reach Ulleri. Lunch will arrange on the way. After dinner our guide will give you the wake up time for next morning.
Day 06: Early in the morning Hike to Poonhill (33210m) and trek to Tadapani (2630m)
Wake up early in the morning and ready to move Poonhill. It takes around 1 hour to reach the top of the Poonhill, which offers the breathtaking view of Mt. Dahulagiri () Mt. Annapurna () Mt. Manaslu () and many more snow covered mountains. It is also the best place for sunrise view, which changes the shining silver mountains into golden. After spending around 1 hour in Poonhill descent down to Ghorepani. Have your breakfast and start to trek towards Tadapani.
Day 07: Trek to Ghandruk (1940m
Ghandruk is the typical Gurung village with thatched roof made of up rock. It is the village of Great Gorkha soldiers. It takes around 3 hours to reach Ghandruk. Ghandruk offers the nice view Mt. Fishtail (6993m ).
Day 08: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara (820m)
Today is the last day of the trek. After Breakfast descent down to Saulibazar and continue walks towards Nayapul and drive to Pokhara. Enjoy your free time in Lakeside Pokhara in the evening.
Day 09: Drive to Chitwan
Activities: Arrival in Hotel/Welcome drinks/Lunch/Village tour by ox-card/Tea or Coffee/Dinner/ Tharu Stick Dance.
Day 10: Full day in Chitwan
Activities: Wakeup call/Breakfast/Elephant Ride/Tea or Coffee/Lunch/Canoe Ride+ Elephant Breeding Center Tour/Tea-coffee/Slide Show/Dinner.
Day 11: Chitwan activities and Fly back to kathmandu back to Kathmandu
Activities: Wakeup call/Bird watching/Breakfast/Departure.
Day 12: Departure from Kathmandu