Tharpu Chuli Tent Peak is situated in the heart of the Annapurna Sanctuary, Tharpu Chuli is an attractive mountain. It is a part of the ridge line and is located south from the glacier dome. It includes Singu Chuli and acts as a central divider between the semicircles of peaks enclosing the Sanctuary.
Tharpu Chuli Tent Peak is situated in the heart of the Annapurna Sanctuary, Tharpu Chuli is an attractive mountain.
Tharpu Chuli Tent Peak is situated in the heart of the Annapurna Sanctuary, Tharpu Chuli is an attractive mountain. It is a part of the ridge line and is located south from the glacier dome. It includes Singu Chuli and acts as a central divider between the semicircles of peaks enclosing the Sanctuary. Tharpu Chuli offers an interesting climb to the top and also offers a spectacular view of the Annapurna Mountains. The peak was nicknamed? Tent Peak? By Jimmy Roberts in 1956. We are here for you to organize Tharpu Chuli Peak in affordable cost with high quality services.
“Nepal Mountaineering Easy”
“Nepal Mountaineering Medium”
“Nepal Mountaineering Strenuous”
“Nepal Mountaineering Hard”
- All necessary airport arrival departure as per the itinerary.
- Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights including breakfast.
- Transportation for, full day sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Entry fee during sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Professional English speaking tour guide and his/her salary.
- Transportation from Kathmandu-Nayapul- Kathmandu for members, staffs and equipment.
- ACAP entrance fees.
- Tea house trek including food and accommodation in Tents.
- Climbing Guide, porters and necessary staffs during the trek.
- Tharpu Chuli Peak climbing permit fee.
- Food, Tents and Kitchen equipment for climbing period.
- Boiled water, tea and coffee.
- Group climbing equipment such as rope, ice screws, snow pickets, etc.
- Climbing Guide, his equipment allowance and salary.
- Additional porters for carrying climbing gears.
- Salary and Insurance for all Nepali staffs.
- Farewell dinner.
- Insurance for Nepali staffs.
- First aid kit.
- Meals in Kathmandu (except welcome and farewell dinner).
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks on trek.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- All personal expenses.
- Personal medical and evacuation insurance.
- All other additional charges for additional services.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300 m)
- Day 02: Preparation/ Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
- Day 03: Drive form Kathmandu to Nayapul
- Day 04: Trek to Ulleri
- Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2,855 m)
- Day 06: Hike Poon Hill (3,200 m) - Tadapani (2595m)
- Day 07: Trek to Chhomrong (1,950 m)
- Day 08: Trek to Dovan (2,720 m)
- Day 09: Machharpurchet Base Camp (3,700 m)
- Day 09: Machharpurchet Base Camp (3,700 m)
- Day 11: Rest day
- Day 12: Tharpu Chuli / Tent Peak base camp (4,450 m)
- Day 13: Trek to High Camp (5,250 m)
- Day 14: Summit Tharpu Chuli (5,663 m) and back to base camp
- Day 15: Trek to Deurali (3150 m)
- Day 16: Trek to Chhomrong (1,950 m)
- Day 17: Trek to Jhinu Khola
- Day 18: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara (850 m)
- Day 19: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 19: Kathmandu rest day
- Day 20: Departure from Kathmandu.
Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing is taken as basic mountaineering. But due to high elevation it is challenging mountain where you need further preparation to climb. MAI offers to climb Tharpu Chuli Peak for those who are interested in climbing without prior training and for the basic climbers. Everyone can try Tharpu Chuli without bottle oxygen. We will have a day training at Tharpu Chuli Peak high camp before summit for those who have not climbed or prior training for using Ice axe, Jummars, Ascenders, Descenders, crampons, rope fixing, climbing vertical on ice, belying and all the techniques of basic ice climbing. The approach to climb Tharpu Chuli Peak is an alpine of uncomplicated to sensible difficulty where one can have opportunity to be trained some technique to use climbing mechanism for high mountains. Tharpu Chuli Peak is also taken as pre-preparation for Mt. Everest. Below guidelines help you to be more comfortable to ascend the peak.
Basic further Experience to attempt Tharpu Chuli Peak.
- One should be able to hike for 6-7 hours a day.
- One should be able to carry 15 kg themselves on backpack.
- We suggest you to run about 4/5 miles in home for the preparation with some load on your back for 2 to 3 months to make yours climbing much more easier. Or use treadmill for everyday running and walking.
If you have up hill location/mountain then once a week you should go to hike with load packed bag pack. If you do not have mountain and high hills then use stairs to go up/down than elevator.
Want an in-depth insight into the Nepal travel? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed trip information lik visa info, how to get to your hotel, pretty much everything you need to know about the adventure and more.
Nepal is a country gifted with some of…read more
Approximately, 5, 00,000 people a year apply for…read more
Nepal नेपाल [nepal], officially the Federal Democratic Republic…read more
Considering the enduring popularity of Nepal as a…read more
Nepal has five climatic zones, broadly corresponding to…read more
There are four UNESCO World Heritage Sites in…read more
Kathmandu has the best health facilities in the…read more
Because of the following reason your trip will be special with us.
- Why with Mega Adventures International ?
MAI is a government register, legally authorized agency, run by the expertise on a responsible way.
- For excellent Services in reasonable cost
Being a local agency our cost, are always reasonable and fully covered all services that are mentioned in our packages, we always believe on transparency and there are no any hidden cost in our packages.
- For right information and proper counseling.
You can prepare well, only if you have right and proper information of your forthcoming events. Our travel experts always provide you proper info of your interested trip and communicate with you instantly with your queries, we will share all the fact of the places, where you are going to visit and guide you to prepare accordingly. We will show you the clear verbal trip, before you travel physically.
- To be a Responsible traveler
You can’t be responsible unless you are on a responsible hand. We always operate our trip in a responsible way. We give job to local guides and porters, we always focus on local products and encourage and assist you to travel without any carbon footprint.Beside that we are supporting local school and families. To be a responsible you should not have to pay extra.
- We have, well experienced crew, with instant decision making power
We are group of highly experienced team. We always believe in a systematic team work. Our team has a good knowledge of surrounding and circumstances, where we operate our trip. As you are in the hand of expert, you will enjoy your trip, without facing any difficulties , all forthcoming problems will solved by our expertise before knocking your doors .
- For Safety and Strong Communication
Safety is always first priority of MAI. We have good quality communication devices for remote area and we always focused on quality gears. Not only that our guides and porters also use quality gears and they are fully insured. We can only keep you safe, if we are in a safe side.
- To be like a local
Travelling is not only to see, it is also like to be, everybody will walk the same way, but we lead you differently in the same trial. Everybody can see everything, but there is something that you can only see and feel. We will bring you to the school of kids, farms of farmers and also to the home of locals, and also eating and dancing with local.
- We respect human and animal rights
We always care about our guides and porters, about their foods, accommodation and even about their gears. Our porters never carry the weight more than 25 kgs, we always provide good wages on time. Not only that we never allowed to load more weight for donkeys, yaks, and jopkeys and also consult with their owner to feed them on time.