Extreme sports Trip is designed for those who loves thrilling adventures, crying out of joy, mixing with fears. It is a combo package of amazing adventures in a spectacular setting. Free fall of Bungy & Swing above 160 m and white water rafting in running Bhotekoshi river, world tallest, longest and steepest zip line, paragliding over the beautiful city Pokhara along with magnificent mountain views .
Extreme sports Trip is designed for those who loves thrilling adventures, crying out of joy, mixing with fears. It is a combo package of amazing adventures in the spectacular setting. Free fall of Bungy & Swing above 160 m and white water rafting in running Bhotekoshi river, world tallest, longest and steepest zip line, paragliding over the beautiful city Pokhara along with magnificent mountain views .
- Experience the thrilling adventures
- Free fall almost 160 m high / buggy and swing
- Running whitewater rafting at Bhotekoshi river
- The most thrilling zip line flying in the world
- One of the best scenic paragliding view
- All necessary airport hotel transfer and other land transfer as per the above.
- Plan Hotel in Kathmandu 3 nights in normal nice tourist hotel- twin share basis- in BB Plan.
- Hotel in Pokhara 2 nights in normal nice tourist hotel-twin share basis – in BB plan.
- 1 night stay at last resort with all meals.
- A cost of Bunjee Jumping, Swing, Zip Flyer, Paragliding and white water rafting.
- Tourist bus from Kathmandu – Pokhara.
- Pokhara -Kathmandu Flight.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Mountain flight cost.
- water, alcoholic and other beverages.
- Extra services beyond the plan.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Our representative will pick up you in the airport and transfer to hotel. In the evening briefing about the Trip.
- Day 02: Early in the morning drive to Last Resort for Bungee Jump and Swing.
The bungee jump was designed by one of New Zealand’s leading bungee consultants, and is operated by some of the most experienced jump masters in the business. The jump takes place from a 166 m wide steel suspension bridge that joins two sides of a deep valley over the raging Bhote Kosi River. The place has spectacular scenery with dense forests covering the top of the cliff. The spot is 3 hours away from Kathmandu in driving.
Swing: 160 m high/100 m freefall/240 m arch/150 km/h
Overnight at last resort .
- Day 03: Bhotekoshi rafting and drive back to Kathmandu
Early in the morning after breakfast , your rafting guide will give you instruction about white water rafting . Rafting will long for almost 5 hours . After lunch drive back to kathmandu .
- Day 04: Drive to Pokhara - Around 6-7 hours driving
Wake up early in the morning, have your breakfast, pack up your luggage and ready to move to Pokahra. Our guide will meet you in your hotel at 8:30 in the morning, and then drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 200 km away from Kathmandu. You will experience the driving in one of the busy high of Nepal which runs between the different hills and through the different rivers.
- Day 05: Enjoy the thrilling experience of Zip Flyer and breathtaking, scenic view form Paragliding
Zip Flyer: at an elevation of 1550 meters you sit in a special harness and await your launch. Just Imagine that moment of utmost excitement and madness, the sense of being completely free! Flying through the clear, beautiful picturesque vistas, of Pokhara with the Annapurna range ahead and the dense green forest canopy below…Without doubt it is the most amazing experience that you, before this, did not know you could ever have.
Total Length: 1.8 km
Vertical drop: 600
Age Range: Adults and children (above 14 years only)
Weight: Between 40 t0 120 kgs
Paragliding: Paragliding is the simplest, safest and least expensive way of discovering the joys of flying alone to experience the aerial views of the magnificent Himalayas. Sarangkot, at 1,592 m above Lakeside in Pokhara Valley, is the jumping off point for paragliders. From here, one.
- Day 06: Fly back to Kathmandu…
After breakfast fly back to kathmandu. 30 minutes flight. Free time in the afternoon and evening.
- Day 07: Departure from Nepal. Those who have late departure can experience the mountain flight in the morning .
Want an in-depth insight into the Nepal travel? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed trip information lik visa info, how to get to your hotel, pretty much everything you need to know about the adventure and more.
Nepal is a country gifted with some of…read more
Approximately, 5, 00,000 people a year apply for…read more
Nepal नेपाल [nepal], officially the Federal Democratic Republic…read more
Considering the enduring popularity of Nepal as a…read more
Nepal has five climatic zones, broadly corresponding to…read more
There are four UNESCO World Heritage Sites in…read more
Kathmandu has the best health facilities in the…read more
Because of the following reason your trip will be special with us.
- Why with Mega Adventures International ?
MAI is a government register, legally authorized agency, run by the expertise on a responsible way.
- For excellent Services in reasonable cost
Being a local agency our cost, are always reasonable and fully covered all services that are mentioned in our packages, we always believe on transparency and there are no any hidden cost in our packages.
- For right information and proper counseling.
You can prepare well, only if you have right and proper information of your forthcoming events. Our travel experts always provide you proper info of your interested trip and communicate with you instantly with your queries, we will share all the fact of the places, where you are going to visit and guide you to prepare accordingly. We will show you the clear verbal trip, before you travel physically.
- To be a Responsible traveler
You can’t be responsible unless you are on a responsible hand. We always operate our trip in a responsible way. We give job to local guides and porters, we always focus on local products and encourage and assist you to travel without any carbon footprint.Beside that we are supporting local school and families. To be a responsible you should not have to pay extra.
- We have, well experienced crew, with instant decision making power
We are group of highly experienced team. We always believe in a systematic team work. Our team has a good knowledge of surrounding and circumstances, where we operate our trip. As you are in the hand of expert, you will enjoy your trip, without facing any difficulties , all forthcoming problems will solved by our expertise before knocking your doors .
- For Safety and Strong Communication
Safety is always first priority of MAI. We have good quality communication devices for remote area and we always focused on quality gears. Not only that our guides and porters also use quality gears and they are fully insured. We can only keep you safe, if we are in a safe side.
- To be like a local
Travelling is not only to see, it is also like to be, everybody will walk the same way, but we lead you differently in the same trial. Everybody can see everything, but there is something that you can only see and feel. We will bring you to the school of kids, farms of farmers and also to the home of locals, and also eating and dancing with local.
- We respect human and animal rights
We always care about our guides and porters, about their foods, accommodation and even about their gears. Our porters never carry the weight more than 25 kgs, we always provide good wages on time. Not only that we never allowed to load more weight for donkeys, yaks, and jopkeys and also consult with their owner to feed them on time.