Yala peak is usually climbed in 2 Days from Kyanjin Gompa (3,900 m), camping at Yala Kharka (4,600 m). It’s also possible to do it in one Day, without camping, but it’s a long Day with a pre-dawn start. Yala Peak is very close to Tibetan border; indeed, the one of the border mountain is right next to it (connected by a ridge). The view from top includes Shishapangma, the only eight-thousander completely in Tibet.
Trekking, Climbing & Sightseeing
Syabru Besi – Langtang – Kyanging Gompa – Yala Peak BC- Yala Peak summit.
- All necessary airport arrival departure as per the itinerary.
- Hotel in Kathmandu for 4 nights including breakfast.
- Transportation for, full day sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Entry fee during sight seeing in Kathmandu.
- Professional English speaking tour guide and his/her salary.
- Transportation Kathmandu-Syabrubesi- Kathmandu for members, staffs and equipment.
- Langtang national park permit.
- Tea house trek including food and accommodation in Tents.
- Climbing Guide, porters and necessary staffs during the trek.
- Yala Peak climbing permit fee.
- Food, Tents and Kitchen equipment for climbing period.
- Boiled water, tea and coffee.
- Group climbing equipment such as rope, ice screws, snow pickets, etc.
- Climbing Guide, his equipment allowance and salary.
- Additional porters for carrying climbing gears.
- Salary and Insurance for all Nepali staffs.
- Farewell dinner.
- Insurance for Nepali staff.
- First aid kit.
- Meals in Kathmandu (except welcome and farewell dinner).
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks on trek.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- All personal expenses.
- Personal medical and evacuation insurance.
- All other additional charges for additional services.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Preparation/ Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley
Day 03: Drive to Syabru Besi (1,950 m)
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel (2,500 m)
Day 05: Trek to Langtang (3,100 m)
Day 06: Trek to Kyanging Gompa (3,750 m)
Day 07: Excursion to Tserko Ri (5,033 m)
Day 08: Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp (4,800 m)
Day 09: Attempt to summit.
Day 10: Yala Peak summit (5,520 m)
Day 11: Reserve Day
Day 12: Trek to Ghora Tabela (3,050 m)
Day 13: Trek to Syabru besi (2,200 m)
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu by bus
Day 15: Kathmandu Rest Day
Day 16: Departure