Starting from Greenery hilly region crossing different rivers, stream, waterfalls, fertile agricultural land, different indigenous community, massif forest offering the natural music of different chirping birds, colorful dancing butterfly, trail of Annapurna Circuit Trekking slowly and gradually leads you up to the smiling high silver mountains to world’s biggest pass, Thorong La (5,416 m) to completely desert and naked hills of Mustang, where you can easily feel as if you are in Tibet.
Annapurna Region offers the varieties of popular trekking route including Annapurna Circuit Trekking. Most of the route goes through semi-circular way, where necessarily one should not come to the same point at end, from where it starts.
Highlights of the trek:
- Massif Annapurna Mountains range with some of the world highest Mountains,
- Mt.Dhaulagiri (8160), Mt. Manalsu (8,156 m) Mt. Annapurna (8,091 m).
- Huge and colourful Rhododendron forest.
- Word highest Throng la pass (5,416 m).
- Famous and typical Temple of Muktinath, where at ones Hindu and Buddhist pray.
- Mesmerizing beautiful and greenery Landscape.
- Biggest Gorges and holy fossils of Kaligandaki River,
- Unique and rich culture of different indigenous group such as Magar, Gurung and Thakali.
Kathmandu, Besi Shahar, Chame, Manang, Throng la pass, Jomsom, tatopani , Sikha, Ghorepani , Tadapani , Pokhara , Kathmandu
- Airport arrival departure and all necessary land transfer as per the itinerary.
- Normal nice hotel accommodation in Kathmandu – 3 nights – twin share basis in BB Plan.
- Guide, Transportation and entry permit during the city tour in kathmandu .
- Tea house trekking with Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and accommodation.
- Water purification liquid during the trekking time .
- 1 night hotel in Pokhara in normal nice hotel in BB Plan.
- Professional English speaking Trekking Guide and his/ her salary.
- Porter to carry the luggage and his salary.
- Trekking permit.
- Annapurna Conservation area Project (ACAP) permits.
- First aid kit.
- Insurance for guide and porters.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Emergency medical evacuation.
- Tips for staffs .
- Personal expenses and extra services beyond itinerary.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: City tour and preparation day for trekking.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Besi Shahar (760m) – 5 to 6 hrs drive.
Day 04: Drive to Syange (2 hrs drive) and trek to Chamje (1,430m) – 4 hrs walking.
Day 05: Trek Chamje to Dhararpani (1,860m) – 5 to 6 hrs walking
Day 06: Trek Dharapani to Chame (2,670m). 6 hrs walking.
Day 07 Trek Chame to Pisang (3,200m). 5 to 6 hrs walking.
Day 08: Trek Pisang to Manang (3,540m) 5 hrs walking.
Day 09: Rest in Manang for acclimatization- Hiking around Manang
Day 10: Trek Manang to Yak Kharka (4,018m). Around 5 hrs walking
Day 11: Trek Yak kharka to Throung Phedi (4,450m) Walking around 6 hrs
Day 12: Thorung Phedi – Cross Throng la pass (5,416m) and trek to Muktinath. Around 8 hrs walking.
Day 13: Trek to Jomsom ( 2,720 m) – 3 hours
Day 14 : Fly to Pokhara (820 m)
Day 15: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 16: Departure
Amazing guided Annapurna circuit trek
I would definitely recommend everyone to book a tailored tour with Mega Adventures for everyone, either you´re traveling as a solo girl or in a big group.
Thank you for an amazing experience Mega Adventures!