Mega Adventures International research team has recently discovered this route which is culturally unique and naturally untamed. Cultural practices and festivals of Gurung community, century’s old farming and pasturing practice and traditional houses of local people, and their daily household activities, which are completely detached with modernity, are enough to bring the feeling of ancient human civilization. Beside this, untamed natural beauty, floating widely under the shadow of high mountains such as, Manaslu, Annapurna . Himchuli, fishtail, evoke the trekkers to get lost around the periphery.
The trek begins from Besisahar after 6 hrs drive from Kathmandu. We will then walk about max 3 hrs for the first day and reach to Majhgaun. We will have full day cultural program where local people will present different kind of cultural dance of Gurung community. After Philiso, team will spend the night in tented camp until we reach to Naiche Village. We will explore different untouched places with the magnificent view of High Himalayas and different lake with dense forest during this trek interacting local people with local cultural. We will celebrate their life, culture during our last day of the trek. This trek will give us immense opportunity to explore the beauty of local lifestyle of Gurung community.
Highlights of the trek
- Unique culture and untamed nature.
- Friendly and welcoming local people.
- Typical local house of local communities and unique lifestyle .
- Get lost under the shadow of majestic mountains such as Mt. Manaslu and Mt. Annapurna.
- Dense forest and lakes in the lap of high mountains .
- Mesmerizing landscapes view of top snowcapped peaks to flat lowland .
- Chirping sound of different birds inside the dense forest .
Kathmandu- Beshishar-Majh Gaun – Baraha Pokhari- MeMe Pokhari – Naiche
- All necessary airport arrival- departure and land private transport as per the itinerary.
- 4 nights Hotel in Kathmandu in normal nice hotel in B/B plan.
- All necessary camping equipment.
- Tented accommodation in twin share basis during the trekking period and home stay.
- Kitchen tent, dinning tent, Toilet tent, Shower Tent and all necessary members’ tents.
- All necessary kitchen and dining equipment like; chairs, tables.
- All necessary food prepared in the camp by our professional cook.
- Can fruits, fresh local fruits and vegetables.
- One professional English speaking guides and required assistance and their salary.
- All necessary porters and salary.
- Trekking permit.
- First aid kit.
- Insurance for Nepali staffs.
- Farewell dinner.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Service beyond the itinerary.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation.
- Tips for Nepali staffs .
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: City tour and preparation day in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar trek to Majgaun (1590). Homestay in Village.
Day 04: Trek to Philiso (2200m). Home Stay
Day 05: Trek to Baraha Pokhari (3100m). Overnight Camping
Day 06: Trek to Odhar (3696m). Overnight Camping
Day 07: Explore around Odhar and Komre danda
Day 08: Trek to Naiche (1600m). Stay in Homestay
Day 09: Trek down to Hile and Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 10: Rest and shopping day in Kathmandu. Farewell dinner
Day 11: Final Departure.