Mukatinath/Damodar Kunda (5,400m.) Heli Tour Darshan has designed to give opportunity for those religious people who do not have enough time to walk and not able to walk due to age and health factor.
Muktinath is a holy temple of Lord Bishnu mentioned the “mahima” in skanda puran situated in barren rain shadow Jomsom region is an iconic example of religious harmony between Hinduism and Buddhism religion. This is a popular sacred place for spiritual seekers for enlightenment where Thousands of visitors travel to Muktinath every year. Taking bath in Muktinath and Damodar Kuda is believed to cleanse the sin of lifetime and achieve Mokshya.
Tour starts from Kathmandu airport and flies towards east to Muktinath temple. You will fly high above the beautiful and scenic valleys enjoying the views of snow peak like Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. While in Muktinath, you will be given half an hour to perform holy pujas and take bath then you will fly for Damodar Kunda and permor puja ceremony and take bath in the pond.
- An opportunity for Lord Bisnhu Darshan for Salvation.
- Take a deep bath holy bath in Muktinath 101 Dhara and Damodar Kunda.
- Take 3 hours aerial flight to Muktinath and Damodar Kunda with stunning view of the Himalayas.
- Enroute overfly of Pokhara valley – the valley of lakes.
- Give your family an opportunity for life time Darshan for Lord Bishnu.
- All Transportation
- 3 Hours heli rides
- Bottle of water/Cold beverages
- Tips and Gratuities for Guide and Drivers
- Personal nature expenses
6:00 AM: Hotel to Airport
6:30 to 9:30 AM: Fly to Mukatianth/Puja/Damodar Kunda/Puja/Back to Kathmandu
10:00 AM: Transfer to Hotel
*Plan time may differ due to weather condition.
* You can inquire for 2 nts 3 days packages with Pashupatinath Darshan and City Tours